Tuesday, February 17, 2015

5 lbs. - BE GONE!

I started February, reigning myself in from a splurge to Hawaii, trying all the foods there that I wanted, having a few cocktails and just taking a break from my workouts ( still running and doing Insanity MAX 30 - I can't stop cold turkey, come on ) just no heavy weights.

I know better than anyone, that the body I like best is 5 lbs away. Being 112 is my comfortable weight and so this new found 117, is SO NOT COOL.  I also know that, I can workout like a mad man, but if I do not control my food habits, I LOSE the battle.

I have turned the switch and will give you a sample of my daily meal plan

my morning meal - 4 egg whites 2 TB Peanut butter
my morning snack - apple or HB egg
lunch - Shakeology ( I'm addicted to it and it helps my chocolate cravings)
afternoon snack - celery and P/b
Dinner - talapia and tonight Edamame ( YUM!)

If you have never tried Edamame, give it a try and let me know your thoughts.

ENOY my friend . xoxo Joni

Saying GOODBYE to those NASTY 5 lbs.  Autumn Calabrese and Shaun T are my trainers and I can not think of two better people for the task. 

No comments: