Friday, January 30, 2015

COACHES CHANGE LIVES


I thought I was living my purpose on Earth, by providing bootcamps and offering personal training to the community.  It wasn't until, that one day, when I was scrolling on Facebook, that I realized different. I saw an ad for T25 and I had always wanted to try the program, so I reached out to the person running the ad. I did not know her. She talked to me about the program and asked if I was interested in becoming a coach.
At first, I just wanted to do the workouts, but later took the time to read all the information about coaching and wanted to very much share this with the world. The bonus was the delicious shakes, and much to my surprised I have been doing them daily for a year! AND I LOVE FOOD!
 When you believe in the product, you just want to shout it from the rooftop and share it with everyone. I have been a coach for 13 months and have reached SUCCESS CLUB all 13 months. I will never stop trying to help others, for I now know that this is my calling and where I needed to be, all this time.
Funny, how a stranger on Facebook, had a part in changing my life and my family's life.  I PAID for our trip to Hawaii, I put a BIG chunk down on my new Cadillac SRX and I am LOVING life everyday, because I am PRESENT in my family's life.  Thankful for my life EVERYDAY!

If you have just 2 minutes to listen to my recording, please click on link. 
http://youtu.be/jpWydsDavUI


No comments: