Saturday, August 15, 2015

NOURISHMENT

 The soul of clean eating is consuming food in its most natural state, or as close to it as possible. It is not a diet; it’s a lifestyle approach to food and its preparation, leading to an improved life – one meal at a time.

 I nourish myself from the inside out. Can you say the same? 
Are you looking to improve your nutrition, loose some weight, get rid of some bloat and learn how to cook clean DELICIOUS recipes? 
Join me for my 21 Days of Nourishment Challenge. 
Get a real feel for what your body is SUPPOSE to feel and operate like. 
Interested? Send me a message at arizonijoni@yahoo.com for information on our next challenge

Daily Affirmation: 
Water refreshes and replenishes me. Water helps me maintain my good health and vibrant skin. I love water. I love drinking water. I drink enough water each day.

No comments: